The Good and The Bad

A warm greetings I bid to all of you, whoever reading this. May you have a nice day ahead. Well, I wonder why I put that as my post titl...


A warm greetings I bid to all of you, whoever reading this. May you have a nice day ahead. Well, I wonder why I put that as my post title this time, been running out of ideas on what to write these days, is this what being in blogger guilty pleasure because yes, I did feel like that. But shrugs, as I am continuing to rants about my life and thoughts that running wild right now, I wonder what I could vent out this time? The good and the bad in life, sure is an interesting thing to vent out to.

The good and the bad?

These days, I have been questioning, “does everything happens for a reason?” for a pretty long time in my life. As we get older, a lot of things occur in our life, which might be good or happy things or bad or things that make us sad. There are things that we are can control, but I would say that there are much more things that we are out of control. I guess that is just how life works and we got to deal with it. But the important thing is to own the things that we are capable to be in control in life because those are the things that will change your life for the good. The things that are out of our control are what they are, and whatever will be, will be. All you got to do is to learn how to deal with them. Of course, easier said than done but at least we have to try. 

We are human and there are times that we feel down and negative. That is the most natural thing that a human can feel, and that is the same as feeling happy and positive. I guess people tend to think more negatively when things are not going the way they truly want. It is because we feel emotionally down and that leads to negative thoughts. But I tell you, negative thoughts would not lead you to anything good. I am not saying you should never feel negative, because I think you actually need to feel the negativity to become positive, there should a nice balance of it. But do not let the negativity drown you for a long time. Let it be there for a little while, and let it go. If you spend too much time being negative, it is no good for you.

When a good thing happens in life just genuinely be happy and appreciate it. When a bad thing happens in life just think that it’s a lesson for you to become a stronger and wiser person. We all have ups and downs and that is the law of life. You just have to work on it, and let the rest just happen. Through all my experience in life, now I believe that everything happens for a reason.

On the side note, I wish to all Muslim happy Eidulfitri Al-Mubarak and to those who are celebrating all across the world. May you have a blast. Till next time, have a good day and take care everyone.



With love, Syafika

4 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Likewise, selamat hari raya too!

      Delete
  2. There's surely happens for a reason, i think. God created us with purpose, on purpose, for a purpose :)

    ReplyDelete