Square One

Hello and greetings to all of you. To be honest, I kinda feel sorry to my blog that I have not been able to write as much as I want to t...


Hello and greetings to all of you. To be honest, I kinda feel sorry to my blog that I have not been able to write as much as I want to these days. New semester coming up next week, and how I have been feeling? Nothing much lately, although that I am looking forward to learn new subjects and discover new things. Talking about blog, I want to change to a new look and I am currently searching for any designs that catered to my liking. It might take some time as I want to change it slowly and maximized it to a look that I am looking for. Fret not, I will not turn it into private-mode in case you would want to read my old posts. This look has been a constant look for a year and five months. Geez, I wonder why the urge for me to change it to a new look would be now, when I am busy preparing for the new semester but all in all, I will upgrade it regularly.

The semester break was good. I spent a lot of time watching my favorite netflix shows, korean dramas and variety shows and even binge-watching some anime that I have always wanted to watch back then. Life has been treating me good lately, I took an extra care for my skin (as it has been breaking out ever since my practicum ended) but all better now. I cluttered my wardrobe, sold some outfits as preloved items (it was a good experience and I earned few bucks) and donated half of it to my mom's friend as charity. It was good, truly good. Besides, my room was upgraded to a new look, I cleaned the whole house and cut off some unused items, recycled a few things and my house look way better than before, to note that I planted new plants at the backyard of my house. The Marie Kondo life really inspired me to be active around the house instead of being a devoted couch potato, at times. 

As now I am currently writing and drinking an apple juice right at the morning, I am watching my food intake as I want take care of my health better, I have been  frequently sick and honestly it is a let-down that I could not take of my health better, but I do not want to dwell on it. That's it, my so-called back to square one experiences. As much as my recently life updates. 

Since the new semester is beginning right now I just want to say to all students, all the best for your new semester and strive for the better. Not to forget to the new students, welcome to the degree life, savor your moments. Take care.



With love, Syafika

8 Comments

  1. Good luck! I also watch Marie Kondo's show on Netflix and it makes me reflect back on how many things that I have lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rasya! I love her show somehow it is therapeutic for me

      Delete
  2. back to school T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss another season for new semester it's sad but sis need to get a degree TT

      Delete
  3. I am watching my food intake too; ugh but im struggling :') lol we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to watch my food intake too, but it always fail T^T
    all the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, watching your food intake is hard thing to do when you are a big eater, thank you hehe

      Delete