Mundane Things

Hello and good day to you. It has been a while, people. I have been too preoccupied with the university life and extra academic activiti...


Hello and good day to you. It has been a while, people. I have been too preoccupied with the university life and extra academic activities. My last post was around in September? Whew, need to fix on that. There's so much things happened to me in these few months, but I finally turns twenty-one years of age about a week ago. Reaching into adulthood life much, I had a decent dinner with my family as I went back home to celebrate my birthday with my loved ones. I felt content with everything now, my pace with studies gradually catching up to how it was before, as I feel the drawbacks are coming to me in all senses. 

November finally, there is a month left before next year? Time flies fast. Also, it is going to be a hell of a month with assignments submissions, presentations, formal events, and academic things. It is exhausting but I will get through with it. I really need to settle down with everything before I start prepping up for the upcoming finals next month. May I survive with all of this. Hectic but those are mundane things that I need to live by.

I will be participating in an advocacy competition that will held on next week but talking about preparations, I feel like I could not do any better to cope with it. I have been dealing with mini-stress breakdown, with the ongoing roller coaster of emotions that kinda affect me in some way. This is what I signed up for, and I need to cope with that. Huge burden and expectations to our team but I have faith on them, we will do well. We just need to fuel it around this eleventh hours and hustle.

I planned to make it short as I feel like I want to write some things that maybe could live up my posts that were left with no updates. There's a few drafts that I wish I could finish soon, but not now. I need more time to put a note on those, stay tuned. Take care of yourself and have a good day. 



With love, Syafika

2 Comments