A Busy Bee

A warm greetings to all of you. I hope you are safe and sound, probably living well coping with life. These days, I think that I seem to...


A warm greetings to all of you. I hope you are safe and sound, probably living well coping with life. These days, I think that I seem too stressed about coping up with life that currently I am living in. "Why are you always so busy and stressed?,” I was asked on the phone a few days ago while fast-walking to my next class. People mostly would say, well it is university, you are supposed to have fun because none of that seems to no avail when you will be entering the work life. That is what everyone assumes. And it is true, I have a blast moment here. But you only have four years and you want to make the most of it. So what do I do? Get involved with everything while you can, not to that extent though.

This semester is rough. Classes are tiring and I have more assignments and tests than I ever have before. The classes are beginning to become more and more important as they are aimed toward my major and I want to succeed. But I also want to have fun and be involved in extra activities. So I find myself constantly on the move with a million tasks and errands and meetings running through my mind. Most of us like to stay busy, but I personally tend to try to fit too much in one day. My planner is full of the squiggles that are my life. I am not sure I would survive or make any deadlines without it.

So yes, if you are wondering, university/college is hard and busy. It is getting me prepared to step out into the big, real, scary world that awaits me after I graduate. I love this kind of life because I get to decide what I do, but sometimes I want to do way too much. I overlook myself easily, but at least I am getting the full experience. Well I will admit I complain a lot about being busy, but I would rather be involved and make the most of my four years. I have already made a ton of friends, connections, memories, although in the moment I may not be happiest about having such a long day full of activities, I am fine with it.

What a short post, it seems like I am getting lazier to write something these days but probably because of the hectic schedule and tiredness but blogging is a fun way to get away from reality of life, and I want to make sure of that.

Have a good day everyone.


With love, Syafika

10 Comments

  1. I also used to stress out a lot trying to cope with studies and get involved activities hahaha but sokay Aina, everything will be just fine!😉 I'm glad I got thru it and you will too 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to cope with everything with grace, still getting there but thank you for reading anyway!

      Delete
  2. Reading this makes me untuk just stay sekolah forever lol! but sch still sucks anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldnt agree more about that, high school life left me a bittersweet feeling and I am glad I surpass that, but that was memorable

      Delete
  3. tbh I adore someone who is busy, i guess ?

    i mean, I could feel their success vibe around them. especially, on how they reaalllly aprreciate time. so, hang in there okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi San, I kinda admire your spirit! :D i need some motivations and it was a good decision to read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. while me almost dying with my university's life :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there, you will be alright

      Delete