On and Off

Hello, it has been a while. You might notice some changes here and I did changed my url blog as I think that the current one fits better...


Hello, it has been a while. You might notice some changes here and I did changed my url blog as I think that the current one fits better and I feel more comfortable than the last url blog name. I also changed my blog's name. Well, it was a sudden thought that I should go by a different blog name now. I feel way better with the current change ups. It may be subtle as I did not have enough time to change the whole blog design into a new one (I have been searching the most suitable design that will fits my blog concept and still searching, haha) but this would be my blog look right now. I am going on full strike to use my first name instead of my real name as I have always been skeptical about using my real name as an online persona, as time passes I might get comfortable on my own pace. 

Nothing to write much here, I would consider this as an interlude. My finals is coming up in two weeks span of time and my preparation is halfway through that. Another few cups of coffee to get through the nights and notes that I need to revise on. Just the same mundane things over and over every semester but lets get this bread. My study pace is somewhat different now that how it used to be, oh well I used to study around five hours everyday but at present, three hours would be enough for me. I tend to sleep early and wake up around the early morning hours to just revise something quick and continue to sleep back again after an hour. And I feel way better than my usual routine, this should be the way at the moment. Lets see if I can keep the pace up until the end of finals. 

As you all know, we will be going into another new decade next year and it baffles me on how fast time flies. I will be turning a year older next year, adulting will be way harder than it is later but anything lets do this. Three semesters left only for me to juggle and hustle in law school but days are getting hectic. Everything will be alright.

Around this hour, there are too much thoughts that I need to vent out but this girl need to prioritize her study time. Third year of law school is already a tough ride, and I cannot have the expectations to think about my final year next year, too much about that. I wonder why did I ended up reading law and being in a law school, but I signed up for this and I need to cope with everything. Everything will be alright in the end, I hope so. 

Just a short post coming through here, this might be a bluff but I will take a month break as I need to settle down everything after final exam ends later, I need to have a peace of mind and taking a break is all that I need. My current posts are already dull as it is but that's all there to it that mostly contain my rants about my hectic student life. 

Dear you, I hope that you are in good health. And I will be back with a stronger view of life with a peace of mind and heart. Guess I might see you on my next post around next year, very well.



With love, Syafika

2 Comments

  1. hey sis, it's been so long since your last update... i hope to hear from you soon because i really love your blog's vibe

    https://itsthesuraya.blogspot.com/2020/02/notice-changing-blogger-e-mail.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there I am back on track, thank you for bearing it with me for the sudden break from blogging, luvs

      Delete