Highs and Lows

Greetings to all of you. May you have a nice day ahead. So, I have been casually enjoying my semester break that will about to end in a ...


Greetings to all of you. May you have a nice day ahead. So, I have been casually enjoying my semester break that will about to end in a month. Yes, time do flies fast. On the side note, my exam result of the first semester will be revealed in two weeks span of time. Fingers crossed for that. I did my best although I had some doubts, but whatever that will happen, I believe it will be alright and may Allah ease everything. Unemployed, binge-watching TV shows, movies, and of course, the huge-sensation Stranger Things, I really love the series, those are the things that I enjoyed doing over this semester break. Gotta let my mind and soul rest at it best before the hectic life will be coming back to me. 

This post has been in the draft quite some time, of course being the expert procrastinator like I am, took me forever to be done. Guilty pleasure of blogging, that being said. My highs and lows of 2017? Well, I have a lot to say about this. Lots of things happened in 2017, the ups and downs, the best moment I have ever had in my life, countless things that I wish I could turn back time and cherish the moments to the fullest. 

Lows

ONE - Figuring out who I am
I changed, for the better. Well, the color of the trees changed too for most of the time, so does people. I am not who I used to be back then. But, going through a glimpse of slump-phase at that time, I was stressed out. I shut myself out from people, and minding my own business. That was bad, frankly. My family was worried about me at that time, and they thought that I had some trust issues to deal with, well I would not deny that. Luckily, I feel better about myself and I know that I will survive this. Things getting better over the time passes. 

Highs

ONE - Celebrated the new year of 2017 with my friends
This may way too long to even remember about this, but I will not ever forget about those moments. I loved it, everything. It was unplanned but I really had fun. We even pulled an all-nighter and talked about lots of things, life talks at 3AM, who would not love that. This is a precious memory and I will treasure it, thanks.

TWO - Got into a law school 
Honestly, this is the highlight of the year. I got into a law school, you did well, myself. I am proud of you. Those sleepless nights, crying over how hard learning law as it is back in my foundation in law studies, those hard work and efforts finally paid off. Now that I am in the first year of LLB, I have a long way to go but I would not let the years of my university sink down deep in the ocean just like that. That would be having fun to its fullest and acing law school at the same.

THREE - Back into blogging
Cheers. I am back into blogging. To be frank, I pondered about loads of things before deciding to be back with blogging, have been on a long-hiatus for two years, that was hard. But the good thing is, I am now used to this like I used to be back then, and I wanted to express myself better, this could one of the ways to do it. I may have a long way to go to get back to where I used to but here to many more years of being a blogger and improve myself better. 

FOUR - Got a surprise birthday celebration from my friends
My 19th birthday last year was a memorable one. This would not sink deep in my mind just like that. I was so clueless before the surprise birthday celebration happened, I never thought that my friends would do something like this, I mean I am not the one who used with all of these things, getting a surprise birthday celebration was something else. I am truly grateful for them. 

FIVE - Went out with my crush (currently now ex-crush) (technically not, with his friends) 
Honestly, I love that day the most throughout the year, I mean, I went out with someone that I like. For goodness sake, I could not contain how happy and gulping in nervous I am at that time, being able to be with him this close, I was afraid. But I decided to slide that feeling aside because this will only happen once in a lifetime, so I gotta cherish it to the fullest. We talked a lot and I was attracted by his unique charms, and I loved it, although I may never get to experience this again. But, I am truly grateful for the brief memories that I shared with him and I will cherish this all my life, I really meant it. 

To be frank, I kinda expected that I would not have lots of things to write for this, but this was something else. 2017 was a good year for me despite through those ups and downs, and I am looking forward to what will be my highs and lows in this year, one fine day. Signing off for the day, have a good one!



With love, Syafika

2 Comments

  1. ohayoo. 🌷lisa pon baru berblogging semula tahun lepas✌ haha anyway tahniahh sis dapat masuk law school. bukan calang-calang orangg tu. mesti bijak ni💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am not that gifted though, I guess hard work and efforts paid off finally but thank you!

      Delete