I Wonder

A warm greetings to you all. Finally, I got to finish off this post for now that it has been in the draft for a while. I can be too clic...


A warm greetings to you all. Finally, I got to finish off this post for now that it has been in the draft for a while. I can be too cliche sometimes, but my mind can be wandering to many unsaid thoughts, and I feel that I need to vent it out. That is the only way that could keep me feeling relaxed about it. I wonder about lots of things in life. I wonder what it feels like to be in a relationship, I wonder what it feels like to actually have someone care for you, and-

I wonder what it feels like to be genuinely happy

I found it to be a rather heavy question that is not easy to answer. Not everyone feels as though they are truly happy. That is the sad reality of life, we simply cannot be happy all the time. The happiest, most joyous people you know have probably been through some incredibly dark, traumatic times. Just like the old time saying, "a happy person hides the saddest smile".

I do enjoy happiness is in appreciating the small things. Once you feel the happiness start to take over you, you get this overwhelming urge to extend it to other people. A happy interaction with another person can be anything. It can be a really good conversation where you get to know someone new and you realize you really like them. It is when you hear a good joke and you tell it to someone else and they laugh, too. It is when you offer to pay for someone's lunch and even if they act like they did not want you to, you know they appreciated it.

Happiness is ever-growing and ever-changing. It will take on several different meanings for us throughout our lives. This is what it feels like to me, right here, right now. We may stumble and fall in our pursuit of it, but you will get there, and it feels a little something like this.


With love, Syafika

4 Comments

  1. hey, it's okay to feel the way you want :) feelings are human traits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats right... nevertheless. hoping that we will accept the sorrow too because rainbow will come after inshaallah

    ReplyDelete