Life Update

Hi, rise and shine people. It has been a long time since I last wrote something here. I has been in and out from the realm of blogger...


Hi, rise and shine people. It has been a long time since I last wrote something here. I has been in and out from the realm of blogger almost every single day but never had the capacity to actually complete my unfinished post drafts that seems to be adding on and on. Lets put aside that, pretty much I want to write about my life updates here. There has been much of things happened to me in such a period of time, yet I do not know if this post will too long or too short or maybe I just want to scribble and write anything that comes through my mind. 

Well I get it, my last post was somewhere around in May. I took a short break due to my final exams and I told myself that I would be back once I am done with finals but it was one hell's of a ride that I finished my finals with overload fatigue and sleep-deprived for all time that literally I had one week off being a slouch (eat, sleep and repeat) before I start working. Nevertheless, since I have a month break before new semester starts on September, I decided to not work as I really need this short break to have a peace of mind and heart, my body needs rest  and I am giving it with ease. 

What about my life updates?

Practicum
I had a month of practicum at the Court of Johor Bahru. It was a bliss that I have been blessed with great supervisors and nice staffs to help me throughout four weeks that I was assigned there. Different cases on different days, it seems like a different of real-life practice from where I learned in the law school. Say it between criminal and civil aspects, criminal would be more intrigue to me but my unconditional love for civil matters is not swaying. My friends has been asking on which matters that I would pursue for career in the future, as I did not have a change of mind on civil matters, maybe that would be it for now.

Academic things + law school
Last semester has been challenging, I encountered through on and off motivation to juggle up through the law school but it's all good now. Trust me kids, if you ever crossed your mind to be in a law school, have a brace of heart and survive it well. I am not emphasizing on law school only, any courses that you are willing to take, make them the beloved ones, proud of you. I am now be left with another four semesters to complete the journey, I had some ups and down through the past semesters, but I am trying my best to ace law school till the end. Never lose hope.

Working on myself
Well it's not the typical things you talk about when it comes to these things, as I am now expected to graduate in a year and a half span of time, I need to think more about my future, career and things related to it. Adulting is hard, there is no doubt about it. I have been saving up to buy my first car, and yes I want to buy a car with my hard-earned money to complete the list before I am turning a year older by next year. It would be a great self-satisfaction when you actually buy something with your own money. I do motivate myself from time to time by rewarding myself of some treats whenever I accomplished something.

I guess thats all the things that I can talk about my little life updates. There is nothing special about it. I pray that will all the goodness so I can update my blog with ease that I would not left my blog hanging for months as new semester will begin soon, a month away for now. Take care.



With love, Syafika

8 Comments

  1. glad to see your post today 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see Aina! Good for your law school study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz for ur exam result

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your exam result and good luck getting your first car.

    ReplyDelete