Vision For The Future

A warm greetings to all of you. May you have nice day and I wish you are in a good health. You know, thinking too much about future can ...


A warm greetings to all of you. May you have nice day and I wish you are in a good health. You know, thinking too much about future can be traumatizing though we cannot live in focus. Oddly, for some reason, over the past few years I have had relatively few long-term ideas about the future. Perhaps it is because I did not know who I was or planning your life years ahead makes living it a little bit less fun. Maybe it is because things never turn out the way you picture they would. For this once, I let my imaginations fly.

Where I see myself in the future?

Considering my nature, in my imagination I can imagine myself working in a legal firm. I pretty much imagine myself as an advocate and solicitors. Within a couple of years, I already own a firm of my own with a small team of mine filled with people whom I trust and build strong relationships with them. I might be a no-body in the sense of myself, but at least I know at all times what I must do. 

Maybe one day, I decided to pursue Masters in Law somewhere in UK. After finishing my studies, I decided to come back to my homeland and continue to work in the legal firm. I imagine myself as an independent young lady with visions in mind, committed to family and career, have a knack for travelling around the world. meeting new people and be adventurous. 

Here is the thing – I dont know how the future will be. Neither do you, or you would be a millionaire. Sometimes the things that seem like great decisions in life come to haunt you as time passes. Other times, bad ones get rewarded or at least they teach you something new that helps you cope with life. One thing I do know about the future is that if you want to survive and get a chance to do better next time is simply not to lose yourself.

It is kinda difficult to imagine where I will end up in the future. Let alone looking ten years ahead, I cannot fully describe my life. Sometime, people think about future as an entirely separate world. Things are different from what they are currently experiencing. But for whatever imagination lacks as it faces in reality, it makes up for an exciting experience. To imagine myself how I would be in the next few years of myself can only provide a semblance of what the future holds for me. Some of them may turn out to be true, some of it may would not.

But as we can all see, the future remains to be a mysterious place. We will never know what will happen in the future and we will never know how exactly it will turn out. Maybe for the best and maybe for the worst. Still, the important thing is that the future should be an exciting place where anything can be possible. And it is where we should striving our goals so we may work towards achieving them later on.



With love, Syafika

4 Comments

  1. Sometimes, I feel as if you can read what actually lingering in my mind :-) thanks Aina for this amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get lots of things like that told by people, maybe the way we think are the same but thank you!

      Delete
  2. future scares me. it is inconsistent and unpredictable. just today someone talked to me about how i want to look at myself for 5 years later. it scared me and i started to cry a pail. my eyes burst so did my heart. does good future means have a great job, big house, and so on? what if i just want to chill out do what i want, what i love? generally, it's actually means a lot. by the way, i am impressed how your vision goes. at sometimes, i envy people like you. i think it is what people used to call it about being matured. enjoyed reading this. the topic is just right for my day today =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I always imagine where I would end up 5 to 10 years later, it motivates me to work harder to achieve that goals and so you too, a bright future will be awaiting for you!

      Delete